360 looks to scale the SV CryptoLab model, leveraging its proprietary evaluation algorithm for identifying the most attractive cloud-mining contracts
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA (January 17, 2018) – 360 Blockchain Inc. ("360" or the "Company") (CSE: CODE – FWB: C5B – OTC: BKLLF) announces that it has closed the previously announced acquisition of 60% of the issued and outstanding shares of SV CryptoLab Inc., and has the option to purchase the remaining 40% for US $75,000. The Company paid US $250,000 and issued 5,000,000 common shares from treasury as consideration.
“We are excited to reach this milestone, completing our initial acquisition in the blockchain space, so that we can scale this concept,” said Mr. George Tsafalas, 360 Blockchain Inc’s President and CEO. “We are working to replicate SV CryptoLab’s business model, together with its proprietary evaluation algorithm, in other cities soon,” added Mr. Tsafalas.
Silicon Valley-based SV CryptoLab provides an adaptable tech environment. During working hours, it’s a cutting-edge facility that’s part hacker space and part social space that is open to the public; blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts are invited to attend weekly meetups and hackathons free of charge. On nights and weekends, the facility’s significant hardware is dedicated to mining cryptocurrency, a computationally intensive process that sits at the heart of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. SV CryptoLab utilizes a proprietary evaluation algorithm to determine the most attractive cloud-mining contracts.
ABOUT CODEBASE VENTURES INC.
Our Mission: To invest strategically in emerging, innovative technology that has the potential to upend traditional institutions and deliver the greatest value to shareholders.
Company Description: Codebase Ventures Inc. is a small, hands-on team of financial and technology experts who invest early in great ideas. We operate from the understanding that technology is always evolving, bringing early opportunities for strategic investments that can deliver the exponential returns to our shareholders. We seek out and empower the innovators who are building tomorrow’s standards with platforms and protocols, not just products. We invest early, support our founders, take their ideas to market and work tirelessly to help them realize their vision.
For further information, please contact:
Ivy Lu, Investor Relations
Telephone: 1 (778) 806-5150
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management's current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "predicts", "intends", "targets", "aims", "anticipates" or "believes" or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions "may", "could", "should", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions and dependence upon regulatory approvals. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.